We also advertise on

ZooplaPrime LocationFind us on StuRents

Insurance for Landlords and Tenants

Cleaning services for Landlords and Tenants


Letting your property with AP Assets UK is simple, and we do all the leg work for you.



The Letting Procedure


  1. Arrange a rental market appraisal
  2. Appoint us as your agent
  3. Decide which level of service you require


Once you have appointed AP Assets UK as your agent, we will complete the following on your behalf.


  • Market the property
  • Agree an offer between you and the prospective tenant
  • Arrange credit checks/referencing with employers or former landlord
  • Carry out right to rent checks on potential tenants
  • Arrange the necessary administrative paperwork (e.g. the tenancy agreement)
  • Arrange inventory and check-in
  • Collection of deposits/monies from tenant
  • Protect tenant’s deposit

If you have chosen the lettings and management service for your property, we will conduct the following, if you have opted just the lettings service, you will need to arrange directly yourself:

  • Appoint a preferred supplier to restore any damages or arrange repairs
  • Arrange full professional cleaning of the property
  • Arrange for gas and electrical safety certificates
  • Arrange an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate)


Legal Obligations


As a Landlord, you must meet certain legal requirements prior to letting out your property. Therefore it is imperative that you have actioned the following:


  • Notify mortgage and insurance providers.
  • If the property is leasehold you must obtain permission from the Freeholder as they will need to provide consent for you to sub-let.
  • Arrange payment of your ground rent and service charges, if you wish for us to arrange this on your behalf you must authorise us to do so.
  • Comply with safety regulations – gas certificate, electrical inspections/certificates, furniture and fire regulations and smoke/Carbon Monoxide alarms.
  • Obtain an Energy Performance Certificate.


Service Packages


We offer two different service packages for landlords. Each one is tailored to the level of support you require.

  • Lettings Only
  • Lettings & Management 
  • We also offer a vacant management service, please contact us for further details

Click here for further details

Our fees



Overseas Landlords


If you are a Landlord not ordinarily resident in the UK, but have a property in the UK and would like to receive your rent payments without deduction of tax, then you must receive prior approval from HMRC in order to have your rent paid gross. You will need to fill out an NRL1 form available from https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/non-resident-landlord-application-to-receive-uk-rental-income-without-deduction-of-uk-tax-individuals-nrl1i and send to HMRC. Upon successful approval, HMRC will then send you an approval number to receive rent free of tax. This number must also be sent to us "the agent".If this is not received by us, we are legally obliged to deduct basic tax from the rent payments.


N.B The rent is not exempt from UK Income Tax and HMRC may ask you to fill in a UK Self Assessment tax return.